Position: Business Development Executive (B2B, B2C)
Department: Client Services
Job Type: Contract
Location: Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Ibadan, Abuja, Ilorin.
Salary (Monthly): N50, 000 OTE
Job Duration: 6months Initial term (with possible extension)
Closing Date: 31/03/2017
To take ownership within a geographical area and be the driving force accelerating the client database. To reach out to potential individual and corporate clients on the need for subscription management. To deliver agreed sales target which will unlock uncapped earning potential.
- Signup, manage and monitor individual and corporate clients.
- Identifying new business opportunities.
- Adequately interact with clients on all possible mediums.
- Responsible for creating awareness of our subscription management services.
- To represent the organization in a fair and appropriate manner.
- Work on optimization projects as required and identified.
- Build, develop and maintain the clients’ database
- Summarise and feedback detailed market report on penetration level.
- Arranging appointments with clients, selling and promoting the subscription management services.
- Continuous planning and coverage of market segments.
- Complaint handling skills where necessary.
- To comprehensively plan and ensure that set goals are met with a view of continually maintaining relationship with existing clients.
- Continuously meet agreed sales target and consistently develop new business.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills to agree on commercial deals.
- Great listening and communication skills.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Business strategies awareness as it impacts profit and loss.
- A good understanding of periodic subscriptions.
- An understanding of retail payment products.
- Commercially aware and strong analytical mind.
- Proven ability to compile, present and analyse statistical information.
- Fast learner and one who is flexible to changing business priorities.
- Flexible team player with track record of working well in a team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
Interested? Please forward a detailed CV in an email to email@example.com on or before Friday, 31st of March, 2017. Please specify preferred work location in the subject of the email.